sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

happiness only real when shared

Last weekend was so relaxing, i had a great time with friends and my love. It was include everything that makes me feel the happiest...and luckiest person on the whole world. Ok...i missed a couple of things or three...but i lought a lot, the weather was great, had an amazing food at home and more than amazing in a restaurant...walk on the beach, great conversation with great friend , silly conversations with great friend, more food, ice creams, feel love and be loved...and vintage shopping on the local flea market. I'm simple, i know...and that's beautiful that simple things make me feel special ;) Here are some pics of my Sunday outfit. I keep it easy and comfortable. Thanx Marian for amazing pics!!! :)
It's Saturday again...Happy Weekend everyone!!!

Este fin de semana fue muy bueno, lo pasé con buenos amigos y mi chico. Tuvo la mayoría de cosas que me hacen ser la persona más feliz del mundo por un rato: me reí mogollón, el tiempo estuvo muy bien, impresionante barbacoa en casa, impresionante comida en un restaurante cerca de la playa, buenas y tontas conversaciones, caminatas por la playa y bla bla bla incluyendo helados y vintage shopping en un mercadillo de segundo mano! Soy simple, es fácil hacerme feliz durante un rato. Total aquí os dejo el outfit post del domingo pasado. ¡Gracias a Marian por las fotos!
 


the brave coast










                                                          
                                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario