lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

black and white dress


Here on my blog I will regularly post my style/what I wore posts. This is what I was wearing the another afternoon, almost evening, for catching on the neighbourhood and having some drinks with my chico. That’s what I like the most: Gracia, staying calm, a nice conversation, some drinks and some good company.

Aquí en el blog voy a poner regularmente my style / mi estilo personal posts. Esto es lo que tenia puesto la otra tarde tomándome algo en el barrio. Es lo que más me gusta, una tarde tranqui pero siempre especial aquí en Gracia acompañadas con mi amor.





 
                                             Dress: gift from my mom, many many years ago…
                                             Shoes: thrifted
                                             Jacket:Levi’s
                                             Bag: Courreges, i hunted on a local flea market (!)
                                             Bracelets: thrifted
                                             Sunglasses: thrifted

                                            Vestido: regalo de mi mamá de hace muchos muchos años
                                            Botas: vintage
                                            Chaqueta: Levi’s
                                            Bolso: Courreges, un gran tesoro encontrado en el rastro
                                            Pulseras: rastro
                                            Gafas del sol: rastro




1 comentario:

  1. Domciu, sukienka ponadczasowa, ciekawe zdjęcia, pięknie wyglądasz, rica y apretadita!! :*

    ResponderEliminar